Trans-Northern Pipelines Inc. (TNPI) operates regulated pipelines in central Alberta from Edmonton to Calgary, and in the South Eastern Ontario to Montreal corridor, delivering refined petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, aviation fuel and heating fuel used by businesses and consumers.
We have been operating pipelines for more than 60 years and are committed to operating in a safe and environmentally responsible manner in order to protect the public, the environment and the pipeline.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
TNPI offers a stable work environment with predictable business growth. The organization serves a committed client group made up of 4 major Oil & Gas companies and benefits from consistent and growing Canadian demand for petroleum products.
TNPI has a culture that supports personal initiative, and is a place where employees have considerable autonomy and ownership of their functions. The flat organizational structure allows for broad mandates and the opportunity to expand your skills and experience, as well as access to decision makers and senior leadership. The TNPI culture is collegial, values employee input, and supports work/life balance. TNPI achieves operational excellence in four pillars: Safety, Environment, Reliability and People.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Maintenance & Planning, the Maintenance Planner is responsible for integrating data from multiple sources, developing and monitoring maintenance schedules, deliverables, and ultimately providing key metrics that are needed to ensure that maintenance activities including Preventative and Predictive maintenance are completed on time. This position creates standardization in reporting for maintenance activities in both the East and West.
- Steward Monthly and Quarterly KPI report, data analysis and follow up requirements.
- Steward Monthly KPI Critical PM Action Compliance Log and follow up requirements.
- Issue quarterly Next Opportunity Report to supervisors.
- Generate a quarterly report for supervisors that identifies non-critical PM’s which were not completed on consecutive cycles, and how many cycles were missed.
- Manage the work backlogs:
- Audit IFS Work Orders - ensure old active Work orders are reprioritized and being done in a timely manner.
- Follow up with supervisors on active work orders that may become overdue.
- Take ownership of IFS for Fields Services (Field Services Super User):
- Troubleshoot Field Services problems and issues (Example: Background Errors, Route Work Orders not generated, etc.).
- Take ownership of Field Services master data, calendars / Craft IDs / Mtce. Orgs. / Functional Objects / Serial Objects / etc.
- Manage PM actions and standard jobs, ensure consistency across all sites.
- Manage and support the IFS Lobby and Start page.
- Support IFS reporting requirements as required, both existing & new.
- Consolidate and ensure consistency for all sites in the East and West data.
- Ensure the IFS Business Object Explorer structure for assets is complete and accurate.
- Ensure work orders are planned correctly, Work Type / Execution Time / Planned Finish Date /Priority / etc.
- Manage work requests and fault reports for Head Office (site 110).
- Support the roll out of Business Process change for Field Services.
- Ownership of ClickLearn for Field Services.
- On boarding Field Services, IFS help through ClickLearn, Intelex, etc.
- Participate in and steward the weekly resource schedule meeting, balance manpower as required.
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Maintenance Planning and Scheduling environment
- Experience in an ERP or CMMS such as SAP, IFS, Maximo
- Experience with document control
- Solid computer skills - MS Office - including Access, Word, Excel, and Project
- Knowledge of Maintenance reporting and KPIs
- Strong analytic skills
- Very detailed-oriented and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a commitment and ability to work with diverse work groups and individuals
- Able to multi-task
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Position will be based in Richmond Hill, ON.
MORE OF WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in a small, highly competent team whose members share your high sense of commitment.
- Industry-competitive compensation.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling environment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, ON (Preferred)