We are looking for Forklift Order Pickers for a full-time assignment. This job will make a great fit for you if you are a student looking for summer cash or if you already have a day job and are looking for supplementary income.
We are looking for 3 Class 2 Cherry Picker Forklift Operators for 2 months for a busy distribution located in Delta BC. These all are a temporary position with the possibility of being hired at the end of 2 months. The positions require to the operator the Cherry Picker/Order Picker for the duration of the shift picking order using the RF Scanner
Monday-Friday (7-3: 30 pm) OR Tuesday-Saturday (7-3:30 pm) / Saturdays (6-2:30pm)
- Operating Class 2 Cherry picker/Order Picker daily
- Use RF scanner to pick & pack orders
- Help with keeping the warehouse clean
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- $20/hr to start
- OT available
- 4% vacation paid weekly
- Weekly direct deposit (4% vacation pay included)
- Safe Working Conditions
Four easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Nadleen:
- 1+ years of Cherry Picker/ Order Picker forklift experience
- Valid Class 2 forklift certification
- Team player, able to take directions
- Can work undependably without supervision
- Reliable can commit to the duration of this project
- Requires reliable vehicle as no transit in the area
2. Apply online:
3. Drop resume off in person:
809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Nadleen @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.