SERVICE PLUS AQUATICS Inc. is a rapidly-expanding, progressive corporation, devoted to providing exceptional service to the commercial recreational aquatic industry. Established in 1989, we are known for our leadership in design/build services, restoration and repair, and facility management, specializing in LEED design. Dedication, on-going training and a truly dynamic TEAM, combine to make this company an industry leader.
The Project Administrator/Scheduler will report directly to the Vice President, Projects Division, and will be primarily responsible for the following:
Job descriptions for the Project Administrator/Scheduler include but are not limited to;
1) Dispatching project field teams and associated administration using the Sage100 dispatch and M job-time time mgmt. programs
2) Develop master project schedules in Sage100 and MS projects for internal and external purposes
3) Day to day tasks as assigned by the Department Manager
4) Daily Filing (including invoices)
5) Project Purchase & Take Off packages as assigned
6) Projects Department procurement & vender negotiations as assigned
7) Project start-up documents including contracts reviews and associated tracking as assigned
8) Project shop drawings and close out documents and associated tracking as assigned
9) Coverage when the other Project Administrators and/or Coordinators are off on vacation and/or personal/sick days
10) Develop and update the new project management documentation including; master schedule in MS Project, build ups in Project Management program sage100, project meeting minutes as assigned, maintain and submit customer schedules, distribution-ordering and vender/field scheduling, samples distribution and tracking
11) Quarterly schedules are completed to allow for the long lead procurement and quoting cycle
12) Ensure that weekly schedules are completed, vetted and then sent to Vice-President of Projects for approval. Once approved, schedule must be sent to all department staff, to allow PL’s and senior staff assigned to be empowered to achieve an efficient week
13) Finishes selections or any technical information must come from the Design Department or the Project Estimator, then approved in writing by clients via sample submission, then procured
14) Ensure that all deliveries include a specific off-loading plan (including weights, size of skids versus site conditions, etc.). There must be a checklist for each and every delivery to site
15) All purchases must include a PO, a vendor quote, and a copy of the estimate to confirm budget. When the package is sent to the President & CEO for sign-off, it must be signed by both the Project Administrator/Coordinator and the department manager
16) Utilize and upload site daily dispatches and as executed daily info into sage100 and dispatch using mJobTime.
Back up support to the Project Coordinator, include but are not limited to;
1) Day to day tasks as assigned by the Department Manager
2) Daily payroll administration back-up for Construction, Mechanical, Electrical & Fabrication
3) Mechanical equipment take offs and buys of materials and equipment; including coordination through SPA warehouse to get product to sites
4) Bid and award Electrical/Mechanical subs
5) Issue; daily end of day dispatch and scheduling emails to the team
6) Make bid packages for venders including custom controllers, winter cover, stone, custom tiles, acrylic panels, custom mechanical equipment and SS fabrication custom suppliers
7) Bid and award tile/stone/concrete/finishing subs
8) Finishing take offs and buys of finishing claddings and construction materials; including coordination through SPA warehouse to get products to sites
9) Make bid packages for VP of Project Department sign off.
10) Coordinate and track approvals and sample submissions.
11) Communicate with customers as application for projects executions.
12) Work with customers to improve project kick offs, projects executions and after project experiences.
Other duties may include, but are not limited to;
1) Project Department weekly meeting minutes and updates
2) Internal communication with the Accounting Department for billings/Vendors
3) Support Projects Department: Projects Estimator, Projects Coordinator, Project Design, Projects Fabrication and communicate with operations as applicable.
4) Answer telephones when other positions are busy, and lunchtime phone coverage is required
5) Daily contract reviews and administration
6) Day to day issuance of purchase orders (P.O.’s)
7) Project tracking, from onset through to completion
8) Dispatch and coordination of sub-trades with site Project Leaders
9) Perform other daily duties as requested by the Department Manager and/or the President & CEO
Office Hours (unless otherwise specified by Management):
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with a 1-hour, mandatory unpaid lunch each day)
· Proficient in MS Office ( Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
· Proficiency in MS Project will be required.
· Proficiency in Sage 100 and mJobTime will be considered an asset
· Provisionary in CAD, Revit and Sketch-up preferred.
· College Diploma/University Degree
· Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
· Very detail oriented & able to multi-task
· An extremely reliable Team player, who can also work efficiently independently
· Ability to crisis manage, and problem solve effectively
Statement of Commitment: Service Plus Aquatics Inc. (SPA Inc.) is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming, accessible, and inclusive environment for all persons with disabilities in a way that is respectful of the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and in a manner which takes into account the person's disability and embodies the principles of integration and equal opportunity. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. is committed to becoming a barrier-free environment, and meeting the requirements of all existing legislation and its own policies and goals related to identifying, removing and preventing barriers to people with disabilities that might interfere with their ability to interact with our Firm. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. ensures that all persons within its community are aware of their rights and responsibilities to foster an accessible and inclusive environment with and for persons with disabilities. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. is committed to, and will strive to ensure that, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005, its regulations, standards and all other relevant legislation concerning accessibility, are rigorously observed in a timely fashion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year