Competitive pay (depending on certification and experience)
Are you an organized, deadline driven, reliable, detail-oriented worker?
Can you keep a mechanic shop organized, order parts, establish and maintain customer relationships? If YES, we want you!! Morrow’s Marine & More is new automotive, RV, power sports and marine dealer looking for an experienced Power Sports and Marine Technician/Mechanic.
Mechanical/customer service experience in automotive, marine, power sports and small engines. We will carry a full line of a variety of products.
Must have a valid drivers license. Agree to a criminal background check.
Some evening and weekend work required. (ie:
busy season, events and various shows.)
Only those qualified will be contacted.
Resumes will be filed for 6 months and maybe referred to at a later date.
- Some evening and weekend work required. (ie: busy season, events and various shows.)
- Valid drivers license and clean abstract.
- Boaters License
- Agree to a criminal background check.
- Must have own tools.
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair boats.
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair trailers.
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair campers.
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair small engines.
- Detail small boat, trailer, campers and small engine items.
- Must be able to work independently, work under strict time constraints and present a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance, small engine repair, vehicle assembly, accessory installation and diagnostics.
- Physically demanding lifting, pushing, kneeling and reaching.
- Able to work in variable work environments; work is conducted both indoors and outdoors in varying
- Available to work Saturdays during peak times in season.
- Operate in extremely busy conditions during busy winter/summer months (extra hours may be required)
- Commitment to accuracy and quality.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair.
- Order and track parts.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality service to customers.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Work closely with the sales team.
- Communicate product questions or issues to supervisor and/or manufacturer.
- Provide and update accurate work orders, communicate with sales team, and with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.