ProdOps Administrator (DevOps)
Looking for the right opportunity to join a best in class team? If you are high energy, driven and passionate we want you!
Inovatec is experienced in providing innovative software solutions while helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow companies. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
What we offer:
· Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
· Centrally located, ½ block from the Gilmore Skytrain station, in a brand new 15,000 sq. ft. office space
· Leaders who support your development
· Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
· Opportunity to take on progressively greater accountabilities
We’re looking for a Product Operations Administrator to join our Product Operations Team. As a member of the team you are responsible for handling the lifecycle of incidents and proactive monitoring or our product systems. You will collaborate with customer service, technical specialists, system operators, and remote team members, to resolve day to day incidents and problems related to the Inovatec applications and cloud hosting infrastructure.
You are able to think like a customer, make sounds decisions, overcome hurdles, follow through on commitments, have a thirst for learning, and bring a positive attitude while working in a team environment.
Here's what you bring:
· Good understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
· Good technical experience of common database technologies, such as SQL Database/Server and Web app development, .Net development, Microsoft Azure Cloud.
· Understanding of infrastructure architecture, including public and private cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
· Understanding of access management, administration, and application support.
· Understanding of ITIL processes, CMDB, and change management
· Understanding of IT infrastructure, including performing backups, upgrading and patching, performance tuning, monitoring, alerting, deployments, and disaster recovery.
· Good working knowledge of these technologies: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Network firewalls, PowerShell, .Net, PagerDuty, New Relic, Jira, Confluence, Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint, Visio.
· Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
· Analytical and process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
· Exceptional incident troubleshooting and root cause documentation skills.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
· 3+ years of production application support and incident response experience within a cloud hosted platform
· 3+ years of implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting web and SQL servers
· Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals AZ-900; Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ-103
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent