Job Description: SALES COORDINATOR
The Sales Coordinator will play a key role in supporting our continued growth in our Equipment Leasing Group by completing all assigned duties.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Reporting: responsible for tracking and reporting on transactions in various stages of our process by working closely with 2 of our senior sales staff. An ability to analyze numbers and build reports as necessary for sales staff and management. Familiarity with excel, Microsoft office and CRM programs an important quality.
- Accounts: A key part of the Sales Coordinator role is in developing and maintaining positive relationships with our clients, our internal teams and our funding partners. This requires a wide variety of tasks to be addressed including: calling clients to take solicit, taking applications, answering customer queries, customer service requests, processing lease files in various stages of our process from origination to final booking and customer quality control after closing.
- Administrative Duties: It is the Sales Coordinators responsibilities to complete all back end administrative tasks including but not limited to processing transactions for the sales team, working closely with the audit team to bring files to close status, provide sales data to sales reps etc.
- Competitive Intelligence: To grow our business we must understand the constant change in the marketplace. The Sales Coordinator from time to time will be responsible to gather market data from our clients and our suppliers.
- Company relations:
- Comply with all company policies
- Work with, develop positive relationships with, communicate with, and coordinate activities with other employees in marketing, customer service, distribution, accounting, purchasing, IT and human resources
- Communicate effectively and cooperate with your fellow stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative/customer service or sales role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- High level of effective time management a must
- Direct Sales experience a definite plus.
- Perfectly suited for sales coordinators from the automotive and or equipment sellers industry.
Money In Motion Inc is a one of Canadas leading equipment financing intermediaries. We have been in operation for over 30 years. We have a following of over 5000 clients. Our Sales teams are very busy on the origination side of our business and the sales coordinator role is an important one to assist reps in simply being able to do more business without betting slowed down by the internal process for each file. MIM is part of the Chisholm Group which is a family run business who cares deeply about its business, clients and employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- sales/sales support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Greater Sudbury, ON (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)