We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation's prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
The engineering heart of Behavox is Data Operating Platform - DOP.
DOP covers fundamental aspects of data processing, targeting massive amounts of data coming from various sources, and requires a lot of engineering effort just to store it. This is before tackling the even tougher tasks of processing and making sense of it. Our platform is a powerful tool that helps our clients work their way through billions of data items by means of searching, filtering and visualizing relationships between entities in the system. We've even built our own IDE inside it!
You will be responsible for DOP feature development and its availability, stability and performance. These fundamentals contribute to the topology of a DOP cluster and as a consequence to client costs which we should constantly minimize.
If you're the kind of person who enjoys working on challenging tasks, takes full responsibility for the results of their work and wants to have an impact - then come join us and become a part of our great team!
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of experience building scalable and reliable distributed applications;
- Experience building scalable and reliable server-side web applications;
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, architecture, concurrency and various design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of programming patterns in Big Data field and under high-load;
- Strong knowledge of core Java and Spring framework;
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate, relational, and NoSQL databases;
- Comfortable working with Linux and command line;
- Experience in Apache HBase/Elasticsearch/Apache Spark; and
- Experience in the autonomous leading of implementation effort in a specific area for a considerable period of time (as a single specialist or a lead of a team).
What We Offer
- Passionate team applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics;
- Competitive salary;
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family;
- Generous time-off policy; and
- Flexible work schedule.
- Recruiter phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, and interests;
- Video Interview with the hiring manager;
- Take-home technical task; and
- Final on-site interview with the team members and CTO.