Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc. (DTCII), a subsidiary of The Corrado Venture Inc. Group (CVI), is currently looking for newly ticketed & experienced Traffic Control Professionals across B.C.!
Why Work for Domcor?:
DTCII offers competitive wages, room for growth, an updated fleet, a 24/7 professional Dispatch Centre and the ability to work for a value-based company. Proudly supplying Sign on Bonuses, Performance Bonuses and Referral Bonuses, DTCII has an expansive reach that allows us to have team members in numerous locations all over BC, making transferring after a move an easy request. With multiple, large, year-round contracts, the coming months have us ramping up when many others are slowing down!
Not yet ticketed? Our in-house Training Division offers Traffic Control training for those interested in receiving their TCP ticket & those needing recertification. Interested in becoming certified and getting to work immediately after successful completion of the course? Call us at 1-888-636-6267 to find the next courses nearest you!
- Execute effective traffic management plans with the proper equipment
- Protect the safety of the crew and the public by directing motor/pedestrian traffic
- Communicate effectively with dispatch staff
- Itemize truck contents
- Produce accurate & timely reporting
- Adhere to DTCII safety policies and procedures
- Demonstrate strong decision making, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Valid Traffic Control Ticket (required)
- Valid driver’s license (preferred)
- Wide availability
- Ability to demonstrate strong work ethic, be a proven team player, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work in all types of weather
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Possess a professional and punctual demeanor
- Experience in Traffic Control/Flagging considered a major asset
- First Aid certification (considered an asset)
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, supervisors, management, clients, vendors and contractors
For more information about Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc, call us at 1-888-636-6267, visit www.domcortraffic.ca, www.facebook.com/DomcorCanada or email us at recruiting(at)domcor.ca!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time