Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Strong proficiency in Java, with experience designing features for MVC applications. Experience with the Spring framework and Eclipse Jetty servlet engine is a strong plus
· Experience developing applications with Angular, and React.js
· Experience pioneering UX design approaches and championing UI consistency across user-facing products
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth2, JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Familiarity with service containerization technology, specifically Docker
· Familiarity with the Git code versioning tool, and ideally the Bamboo CI server
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Minimum 3+ years’ software development experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field is required
About Cord3 Innovation Inc.
Cord3’s data-centric security overlay platform delivers easy deployment, administration, and use to protect data across a variety of solutions, including email and files. These solutions require no changes to applications and deliver transparent data security.
The company’s solutions separate data security away from applications and provide strong, quantum-safe, “at rest” encryption together with protection against misuse of administrative accounts to access sensitive data.
Cord3’s solutions work in enterprise, Cloud, and hybrid environments.
Cord3 has military, government, and commercial customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent