Job Title: Business Analyst
Work Location: Toronto Ontario M2R 3T4/Hybrid
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (with possibility of extension or Permanent)
Shift: 1st Shift 8am - 4pm
- Understand business processes and support identification of user requirements. Support future state business process mapping for Electronic Logbooks.
- Support definition of system architecture (i.e. hosting requirements, cybersecurity requirements, client requirements) and identification of system integration design.
- Provide project team with application expertise and support system configuration activities. Assist in build/configuration of electronic logbooks required for initial deployment.
- Responsible for creation and execution of validation deliverables including Architecture Specifications, Installation Qualification, Functional Specifications, Detailed Specifications, Test Strategy, and System Integration Testing.
- Support creation of user guides and assist in delivery of end user training. Support knowledge transfer on electronic logbook development/configuration to internal staff. Support development of business procedures as needed.
- Coordinate with external vendors, global and site ITS, ITS cybersecurity, ITS quality, global quality, site quality, and internal ITS infrastructure teams as needed to meet the project deliverables.
- Support project cutover activities and support hypercare period (could include being on shop floor to assist users at go-live).
- Ensure support model is identified for delivered solutions and support knowledge transfer to support organizations as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $50.00-$55.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- mapping for Electronic Logbooks: 1 year (preferred)