Key Responsibilities will include:
- To prepare and stock fruit and vegetable trays, salads and juice displays
- To receive produce and check invoices ensuring quantity is accurate and quality of product meets with store standards
- To clean the work area ensuring the sanitation of the department meets with store standards
- To follow the store safety procedures at all times
- Adhere to strict cleaning schedule ensuring a high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards
- Maintain product displays and follow store procedures.
- Assisting customers whenever possible
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates should have:
- Prefer Produce/Salad Making Experience, but not required
- Able to stand for length of the shift (Up to 8hrs)
- Able to lift and carry 25lbs
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to work in a temperature controlled environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Follow store safety and sanitation practices.
- Able to work various shifts - days, evenings and week-ends (will be required to work alternating weekends)
- Represent the company in a professional way at all times.
- Additional Training will be provided
This position is available for Part Time only and applicant must be available Days, Evenings and Weekends. Position is approximately 20 hours per week.
Due to volume of resumes, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time