Ability to work weekends and evenings required.
- Part of a cross functional team working in a fast-paced environment to support guest needs within the Hotel's Business Centre.
- Position requires a person with polish and professionalism and superior customer service skills.
- Coordinating email communication between guest and hotel staff.
- Handling incoming (+ outgoing) packages for hotel guests.
- Supporting guests with their printing needs.
- Completing overflow work from the day shift (light print production (Mono + colour + bindery)).
- Troubleshoot + support small fleet of printers.
- Preparing end of day reports.
- Interfacing with multiple hotel departments to support conference services.
- Interacting with guests and colleagues professionally.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (spoken & written).
- Impeccable presentation & customer service skills while interacting with guests and colleagues.
- Creative problem solving in the face of challenging customers.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Experience in customer facing role / customer service role (3-5 years experience).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)