PorterMedia.io is seeking a passionate and analytical individual to support in all areas of digital advertising. As a part of our growing team, you will work on a range of clients' projects and tasks including Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Adwords report building and marketing research.
About The Company
PorterMedia.io is a revenue-focused advertising agency based in Ottawa, Canada that primarily works with US-based e-commerce companies that are looking to rapidly scale their business through online advertising.
- Participate in forming effective paid social media advertising & search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee ad accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Work one-on-one with clients & management to effectively build marketing campaigns for clients.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic & e-commerce metrics and suggest solutions to boost increase sales or decrease cost per acquisition
- Build strong clients relationships
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Instagram) is preferred
- Strong project management skills, including planning, organizing, and the ability to work with various teams to prioritize tasks for multiple deliverables and timelines
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Search Console, Hubspot etc.)
- Understanding of ecommerce advertising & Shopify metrics is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- A team player who is keen to pitch in and help with marketing initiatives
How To Apply
To apply for this position, send your resume and proven examples of how you’ve effectively managed digital advertising campaigns.
- Work from home opportunities
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Advertising: 2 years (Required)
- Google Adwords: 1 year (Required)