- Help oversee the franchisees within the business.
- Helping the team understand performance targets and goals
- Training or ensuring that workers are properly trained for their specific roles
- Scheduling work hours and shifts
- Coordinating job rotation and cross-training
- Assisting in resolving emergencies, such as a quality or customer problem that might be escalated to the team supervisor for handling
- Identifying and resolving workplace problems, including tardiness or absenteeism
- Providing reports and activity updates to management
- Assisting in hiring and firing activities, a supervisor often requires the managerial approval of all new hires or terminations.
- Must be able to work all shifts including nights weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- tourism: 1 year (Preferred)
- food and beverage: 1 year (Preferred)
- shift work: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)