Responsible for enrolling roto-craft into the Traxxall maintenance tracking software solution utilizing various forms of aircraft configuration and maintenance compliance documents. The Roto-craft Enrollment Analyst will engage with customer as necessary to ensure clear understanding of maintenance data received and to request additional information as necessary.
- Enroll aircraft into Traxxall Maintenance Tracking software solution using customer provided reports, aircraft logbooks, and other maintenance documentation
- Request aircraft data reports/information and vet same for completeness and usability pursuant to timely, accurate aircraft enrollment as necessary
- Interpret aircraft maintenance documentation for information relevant to accurate enrollment of aircraft on to Traxxall
- Liaise with customers waiting for their aircraft to be enrolled at beginning of aircraft enrollment to advise of enrollment status
- Populate Salesforce with information relevant to condition and status of aircraft enrollment
- Update aircraft and account time-keeping projects within TaskRay
- Liaise with Traxxall operations personnel as necessary to facilitate accurate and complete aircraft data loads
- Continuous monitoring of the processes for any process improvements and notifying the General Manager of Operations of such process improvement opportunities
- Additional tasks that may be assigned which are normal and customary for this position.
- Experience with aircraft maintenance programs
- Working knowledge of aviation maintenance reports
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook and Windows
- Aircraft maintenance experience
- Aircraft records and documentation experience
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience
- High-energy individual with 2 – 5 years experience directly related to rotocraft maintenance or rotocraft record keeping.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Aircraft Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Helicopter: 3 years (Preferred)