As a Booster Juice Manager, you will ensure execution of store operations during your scheduled shifts. Deploy staff and delegate tasks to create the Booster Juice Experience for each customer by providing exemplary and prompt customer service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and safe store environment. You also will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with policies and procedures.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Executes and maintain schedules that reflect business needs while maintaining labour expense
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Developing personal growth opportunities.
- Ensures staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Coaching employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and opportunities; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trend.
- Ensures all staff are aware of new materials, company and department updates.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Quality and Inventory Management
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday