Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top oil and gas companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency? Look no further and join the Spirit circle today!
Our large and well-established Oil and Gas client's Regional Synergies Department is looking for an eager and analytical Materials Coordinator in Fort McMurray, AB to support their Project Execution Business Services Division.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a large and well-established Oil and Gas company, with possibility of extension or permanent placement.
- Full time shifts; Monday to Friday; 8 hours per day. This position may require OT hours and adjusted work schedule during yearly Turnaround.
- 11 month contract; This position is looking to start February 3, 2020 with an expected review date of December 31, 2020.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- Representation by an award-winning staffing agency that invests in you professionally and takes the time to guide you through the process.
Did we peak your interest yet? If you have strong related experience then we want to hear from you! Apply Today!
Please note that this position is located in Fort McMurray, AB and local candidates are preferred. Non-local candidates will be considered but must be willing to secure their own accommodations, as there is no camp, LOA, or accommodation allowance provided.
Our client organization's Location Services is a service solution designed to improve the safety and productivity of the organization's workforce through RFID location services technology. This position is a key role within the Safety & Productivity Operations Centre (SPOC) that supports the Location Services department. The incumbent’s main responsibilities within the team will be the coordination and maintenance of the Operations Center function, maintaining the materials and inventory of badges and associated supplies, coordinate with third party vendors and internal/external logistics groups and managing the processes and procedures used by SPOC to run the solution; updating logs and operational procedures, maintaining asset information, and the presentation of safety and productivity findings to Management and vendor leadership.
- The position requires the ability to manage an inventory of equipment ensuring quantities required are on hand and available, coordinate with vendors the issuing and retrieval of equipment, coordinate with the manufacturer the periodic maintenance of equipment. This involves dealing with various agencies (shipping, customs clearance, and manufacturer)
- Incumbent will be required to conduct regular (as often as daily) face to face meetings with contractor field supervision and management. As such, they need to be able to explain concepts clearly and concisely in order to influence behavioral change
- Incumbent will be required to analyze data from various sources and systems, draw logical conclusions and make recommendations for action based on interpretation of data
- Incumbent able to work collaboratively with other coordinators, data analysts and team members in the support, maintenance and operation of the Safety & Productivity Operations Center on a continuous basis
- Incumbent will be required to manipulate data and should be able to use Excel to generate clear and concise custom reports and graphs
- Incumbent should be able to work in a fast paced environment
- The incumbent should be able to maintain focus during periods where high volumes of repetitive tasks are required, where the task must be done quickly and accurately
- Other duties as required to support the operational component of running SPOC for Location Services (updating and creating operating procedures, monitor panic alarms and initiate the appropriate response when an alarm is received)
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent is required.
- 4 - 6 years of related experience is required.
- OSSA Regional Orientation or Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- Must be able to work OT hours and adjusted work schedule during yearly Turnaround.
- If this position is classified as safety risk sensitive, you must also be able to pass pre-access drug & alcohol testing
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Authorized to legally work in Canada (eligible to work in the country for the duration of the assignment).
CLOSES JANUARY 26, 2020 OR SOONER IF A SUCCESSFUL IS CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED - APPLY ASAP ON OUR WEBSITE https://spiritstaffingandconsultinginc.applytojob.com/apply/LI0UhbYgI9/Materials-Coordinator-MATER01490-1
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly**
Looking for more opportunities? Check out our website at www.spiritstaffing.org.
Don't see a posting that suits you? Apply to our "General Application" and our recruiters will get in touch when they have a job that fits you!
Follow us "Spirit Staffing & Consulting Inc" on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all our new postings.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- previously related: 4 years (Required)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Preferred)