About the job
Danone Canada is looking for a financial analyst starting early January 2022 to join our finance team.
The primary role of the financial analyst is to ensure the understanding and integrity of the supply chain and procurement costs and the financial information reported in the system. He will also build and analyze reports related to supply chain and procurement costs and acting as co-pilot in managing the operational performance.
- Calculate and analyze cost variances based on targets.
- Participate in the periodic cost estimates elaboration (Rolling Forecast).
- Build and develop new cost analysis tools.
- Participate in monthly and annual closure of supply chain and outsourced finished products costs.
- Validate master data financial aspects of outsourced finished products (standard costs) and ensure communication with DANONE US.
- Calculate and monitor Inventory KPIs.
- Analyze the profitability of productivity projects and participate in project management meetings.
- Support and act as finance partner with Co-Manufacturing team on the net COGS management impact.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor of Business Administration or related fields
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Have excellent Excel skill and knowledge of ERP information systems, SAP (an asset);
- Knowledge of financial statements structure and basic accounting transactions;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We have 500+ employees across Canada engaged and energized to deliver Danone’s mission: Bringing health through to food to as many people as possible, by working on strong brands such as Activia, Oikos, Danone, Silk, International Delight and many others Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone Canada doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to cultural background, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or age. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Danone Inc. is committed to complying with its obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Danone Inc. will make reasonable efforts to provide accommodation throughout its recruitment process, to the point of undue hardship, and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. Questions concerning the availability of accommodation in the recruitment process may be forwarded to INFORMATION@danone.com