As a result of the extensive growth Armacell is experiencing, the company is seeking to build out our sales teams to expand into new territories and businesses. The Advanced Insulation business develops flexible insulation foam products for the insulation of mechanical equipment in markets where energy distribution is required such as HVAC, plumbing and refrigeration applications in residential and non-residential construction as well as process lines in various industries and the international oil & gas business.
Working remotely, the Sales and Marketing Manager, West will play a key role in Armacell’s continued growth over the next several years by developing and achieving maximum sales volume and profit in the Canadian market. This position is responsible for establishing customer relationships, assessing customer’s technical requirements and assisting Armacell in the development of products to meet customer’s needs.
The Western Canada region is new to Armacell so the ideal candidate can work independently while supporting the National Sales Manager for the western sales strategy and grow the Western region.
- Exceed territory sales budget by executing the western sales strategy.
- Perform market analysis to develop competitive pricing strategies to achieve territory budget requirements and deliver the western sales strategy.
- Establish new customer relationships while excelling with existing clients.
- Manage manufacturers’ representative distributor network to deliver targeted business growth and optimum profitability.
- Manage key account strategy creation and account documentation in Salesforce.com.
- Conduct effective sales presentations and negotiate customized sales and marketing programs to optimize share at distributors.
- Conduct effective customer research by building relationships with senior members and identifying opportunities to expand product offerings.
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, sales deals and other programs consistent with channel strategy.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of existing and new product offerings as well as general industry technology by attending regional and national tradeshows.
Ideal Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field required or combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience required with industry knowledge preferred.
- Must have a proven track record of developing effective relationships with customer and providing technical support.
- Prior experience in related foam sales and existing contractor/OEM relationships preferred.
- Great written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building and public speaking skills.
- Tech savvy; familiarity with CRM systems in general, ideally Salesforce.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 70%.
- Can work independently and multi-task in faced paced environment.
- Unique ability to be highly analytical and strategic yet also flexible and entrepreneurial.
- Good natured executive with external composure and internal grinder mentality.
- Forward thinker and a lifelong learner; a natural curiosity.
- Strong sense of purpose, sense of urgency, and ownership mentality.
To apply, please send your resume in PDF format.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)