Overview of Job Description
- The Licensing Sales Specialist provides the business insights for VMware, Microsoft product & licensing program knowledge, & overall product expertise that will drive & enable our salesforce to successfully grow the business.
- The Licensing Sales Specialist understands the challenges that customers have with the acquisition & management of product licensing & solves those challenges through delivery of ongoing solutions that reduce the customer’s risks & manage their costs.
- The Specialist is chartered to execute VMware, Microsoft and other product sales strategies aligned to acquiring new customers, expanding licensing usage & deployment, & building a trusted advisor relationship with the local product teams.
- As a Software Sales/Licensing Specialist, you’ll be a subject matter expert on product licensing solutions, pricing programs, policies, procedures & deal registration.
- Create proposals highlighting technical & business benefits of solutions presented
- Proactively move opportunities through the sales cycle which includes presenting, position & selling product licensing solutions
- Ensure licensing contracts or requests are completed in a timely & accurate manner
- Engage with Sales teams to sell jointly into sales territories & customer accounts
- Identifying new Enterprise Agreement Prospects
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- A deep understanding of products and services
- 3-5 years of sales experience (with products: VMware, Microsoft etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer-facing presentation skills
- Experience solving complex customers’ problems through analysis
- The ability and experience in training and mentoring others
- Ability to interact and communicate at the Executive level
- Experience developing strategy and tactics to meet business objectives
Job Type: Contract
- hands-on into Software Licensing (Microsoft&VMWare products): 1 year (Required)