Position starts February 2020
iOFFICE is a fast-growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company specializing in the development of innovative IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management Systems). We provide facility and maintenance management solutions for organizations across industries, including healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, government, manufacturing, and property management, throughout North America and on a global scale. We are a leader in our space and are looking to expand our inside sales team, and need ambitious, high performing Sales Development Representative (SDR) ready to propel their careers in the technology field.
This is a great position for someone who is passionate about software. We offer a great base salary and monthly performance-based monthly bonus.
As part of the iOFFICE team, you’ll enjoy:
· Competitive pay plus commissions
· Opportunities for advancement
· Health Benefits
· Subsidized gym membership
· Great work environment
As a Sales Development Rep (SDR), you’re responsible for responding to and qualifying a high volume of inbound leads, with the objective of scheduling discovery calls with our Enterprise Sales Reps and Account Executives. In addition to responding to inbound leads, SDRs prospect leads using the latest business intelligence tools, including Discovery.Org, Hubspot, and Salesforce. Your goal is to connect with decision-makers and fill the funnel with new leads and opportunities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Learn product and services thoroughly
· Manage up to 200 inbound leads monthly
· Make up to 100 calls daily
· Prospect and connect with decision-makers
· Qualify leads and schedule discovery calls with AEs and Enterprise Reps
· Ensure leads attend demos and reschedule ones that don’t
· Contact leads by phone, e-mail, and regular follow-up
· Update Salesforce CRM database
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
· Bachelor’s degree, college diploma, or equivalent
· Entry level or 1-2 years of inside sales experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; fluent in English
· Exceptional multitasking and interpersonal skills, even under pressure
· Experience with GotoMeeting / Zoom or other web conference tools is a plus
· Team player with the ability to collaborate with other departments and stakeholders
· Tech savvy problem-solver who embraces software solutions and picks up new tools quickly
· Must live in Winnipeg and be available 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, M - F
$40K / year base plus commission.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 /year