$1000 Bonus for safe and reliable Railway Shuttle Drivers (after 6 months)
Hallcon Railway Shuttle Drivers provide essential Railway employee transportation services to major railways throughout Canada. We transport railway personnel safely & on-time to keep freight moving coast to coast every day.
Due to increased growth, we are currently recruiting drivers to transport railway crews in the Revelstoke, BC area. The work is on-call, full-time in nature. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of five (5) days a week, which may include nights and weekends. Consideration for part time availability may be given depending on the location manager needs.
- A valid Class 4 driver's license
- Current Driver's Abstract
- Criminal background check will be conducted at company expense
- Job Type: Full time/On-Call
- Road Driver: $19.00/hour (with a $1.00 hour evening and weekend premium)
Hallcon provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 per hour
All drivers must wear face covering, and all passengers are expected to wear face-covering while in our vehicle. All vehicles are disinfected after every trip.
- Are you currently located within 30 minutes of the Revelstoke, BC location?
- Driving: 5 years (required)
- Class 4 Drivers License (required)