Here at LogMeIn, our Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) line of business offers a broad portfolio of award-winning software products such as Jive, Grasshopper, GoToConnect, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, Join.me, OpenVoice, etc. These industry leading products enable intelligent ways for people to communicate, meet, market and train.
Our UCC products support over 20 million users worldwide, with over 900 million conferencing minutes a month, contributing to over 7 million meetings per month, and over 12 billion voice minutes per year.
LogMeIn’s UCC Fraud team is looking for an experienced fraud analyst with a knack for detecting, analyzing, and profiling fraudulent telecom activity as well as troubleshooting and operating fraud detection and prevention systems at scale. As a member of this new team, you will have the unique opportunity to unify and take to the next level our existing anti-fraud initiatives.
- Use existing tools to identify, stop, and prevent fraud and service abuse
- Monitor real time rule/filter performance and suggest enhancements
- Create fraud reports
- Investigate telecom, messaging fraud and analyze customer transactions to flag fraudulent activity and detect patterns
- Create and improve existing documentation to allow departments throughout the company to understand (at a basic level) telecom fraud
- Maintain expert level knowledge of our products and their configuration
- Use open source, off the shelf solutions and custom scripts to build effective solutions
- Collaborate with other teams (care, commerce, etc.)
- Experience with ecomm systems and SaaS products
- Excellent knowledge of fraud profiling techniques and forensics
- Experience with indicator of compromise and incident management lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with parsing and analyzing logs produced by various systems
- Bonus: Work experience in the telecommunications industry
- Bonus: Understanding of telecom circuitry, VOIP and SIP
- Bonus: Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and techniques quickly
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Canadian offices, located in Quebec City, Montreal, and Rimouski, provide a rewarding work environment by promoting knowledge sharing, which is the cornerstone of our culture. It allows the developers to fully explore their potential and aspire to a great professional career in Software Engineering.
Based on a microservices architecture, LogMeIn's engineering department is made up of small autonomous and independent teams operating in Agile mode.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen