Prime Quality Construction Inc. is an Aboriginal owned and managed company based in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada, and has been in business since 2005.
We have successfully completed projects from the oil sands of Alberta to the ports of British Columbia and everywhere in between. As a result, PQC recognizes the unique challenges to each project. Through the extensive knowledge and skill of PQC’s management team, we can bring projects in on time and on budget. We accomplish all this while maintaining a strict safety culture and an uncompromising commitment to quality.
PQC is seeking qualified a qualified Project Administrator to work out of our Vernon office. This will be a short-term contract position with the possibility of extension.
- Support project team in day-to-day tasks to ensure smooth operation of project
- Submit daily reports on project activities & costs
- Support HR administrative functions
- Support senior administrator in tasks as requested
- Other duties as required
- 1-2 years experience in construction industry
- 1-2 years experience in administration
Please send your resume when responding to this advertisement. Please use PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR in the subject line. We thank you in advance for applying, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary