Role and Responsibilities
The successful applicant’s main responsibility will be overseeing and facilitating daily operations of a multidisciplinary sport-based rehabilitation clinic. Roles and responsibilities include:
· Booking patient appointments
· Handling payments and direct billing
· Clinic set up, including room cleaning and sanitization schedules
· General clinic upkeep, including maintaining a clean, presentable space at all times and medical office housekeeping.
· Medical booking and documentation software implementation
· Clerical duties such as answering phones and emails
· General HR duties including scheduling staff and ordering supplies
· Evenings and weekends required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Successful applicants should have completed Medical Office Management training (preferred) or similar training through an accredited program or equivalent experience.
Applicant will have experience with medical billing programs, online scheduling programs/software, and communicating with private insurance companies. Microsoft word/excel experience is an asset.
As this will be a sport-based clinic, having a knowledge of sports and athlete rehabilitative needs is an asset.
Ability to communicate well with the public about services and program offerings is a requirement.
Attain Physiotherapy & Sport Performance Centre is a fast paced, rapidly growing environment. The successful candidate will be expected to work effectively in a team environment with multiple disciplines and professionals and show commitment to participating in the business’s growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$43,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. John's, NL A1B 4C1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-09
Expected start date: 2023-06-19