Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
Fraserway RV is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are the industry leader in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We are looking for a motivated, high performing, and enthusiastic Sales Professional to join our team in Lacombe, AB Dealership as RV Sales Consultant.
This is a Full Time, Permanent position. We offer Industry leading compensation and benefits packages as well as opportunities for future career growth into potential management levels, for all team members.
The ideal candidate will also fit the employer brand well, meaning they must be Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words).
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Applying all processes and procedures of our Industry leading training program.
· Maintain and Log all customer contact in our company CRM system.
· Being a customer service interface to the customers on the behalf of the company and promoting the company, facility, staff and all departments to every customer.
· Ensuring paperwork is completed and signed (Worksheets, Offer to Purchase, Trade Appraisal, Driver’s License) before presenting to the Financial Services office.
· Improving sales productivity and product knowledge by participating in regular and ongoing sales training.
· Achieving Industry Leading sales results including gross profits and number of units sold, utilizing company S.O.P.’s.
· Calling all sold customers within 24 hours of delivery.
· Performing opening and closing duties (unlocking at open and locking-up at close) for the sales department, dealership and/or overall location as assigned by Management.
· Maintaining the Sales area and equipment as required by the Sales Manager
· Ensuring customer facing workspace is presentable.
· Any other duties as directed by the Sales Manager.
· Team Culture
Qualifications required for the Job are:
· Proficiency in customer service first
· Professional accreditation / Certification – AMVIC License
· Customer Service experience is an asset
· RV Sales Consultant Experience is preferred
· Understanding of Email, Microsoft Word and Excel is a must
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Good presentation skills
· Excellent closing skills are an asset
· Strong team player
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
· Above average and Industry leading compensation package
· 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits
· Access to our company matching RRSP plan
· RV Rental Discounts for staff
· Employee Bursary Program
· Company Matching World Vision Child sponsorship program.
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. If that describes you, then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent