Responsibilities and Duties
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other stains
- May remove old materials or prepare surfaces to be papered.
- knowledge of spraying and use of spray machine
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.50 /hour
- painting: 2 years (Preferred)
- St. Catharines, ON (Preferred)