David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Communications Coordinator based in Winnipeg, MB. Our client is an emerging company within the Manitoba market, and is looking to add someone to their marketing and communications team.
This company has proven to be a key player in its industry, and continues to grow within the local space. Our client prides themselves on the strong level of innovation and willingness to embrace changes in the ever changing market place.
The responsibility of the Communications Coordinator is to work alongside the Marketing and Communications Manager to develop the communications strategy both for internal and external to the company. The Communications Coordinator will carry a lot of responsibilities with both copywriting and proof reading content across various channels. The person in this role will be responsible for managing both the internal and external newsletters of the company. Other content creation responsibilities will be a part of this role on an as needed basis.
Benefits & Features
- A corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and growth within the organization
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- The opportunity to work both individually and within a team setting
- Competitive benefits and vacation time
- Expertise in copywriting and content creation
- 2+ years’ experience with direct communications and marketing
- Exposure to various platforms of traditional and digital marketing and communications
- Working knowledge of marketing and branding strategies and how that translates throughout all copywriting/content creation for the company
- Post-secondary degree in communications, marketing, journalism or other related field required
Our client offers a competitive compensation plan with a healthy base salary.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Amanda Bernardin, Recruiter, Sales & Marketing. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.