Our company is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for a positive, ambitious individual to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative at iLobby, you will be part of an enthusiastic and energetic team that is leading the Enterprise Visitor Management industry globally.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will identify, research, connect with, and build strong relationships with potential and existing clients, partners, and distributors by demonstrating how our products improve their daily workflows.
The role is based in Toronto location and is a full-time position.
To ensure you’re successful in delivering a world class customer experience, we will offer extensive in-house training to ensure that you have a strong understanding of our products, so you are able to effectively address our customer’s requests.
The Ideal Candidate Will Ensure Customer Success By:
· Focusing on customer retention and managing customer relationships
· Cultivating existing projects and qualifying new opportunities
· Assist in training and customer support for implementations and demos
Your Day to Day:
· Your goal is to provide excellent customer service and support daily to our customers making sure their expectations are exceeded
· Create an exceptional customer experience at every interaction
· Promote and offer products and services by consulting, gathering information, and evaluating customer needs
· On-board new clients and ensure consistent satisfaction resulting in increased future business
· Follow up on client inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner and drive sales conversion
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of all company web platforms, product offering, and current promotions
· Maintain positive client business relationships and having a full understanding of company processes and procedures
· Be proactive and demonstrate initiative by providing input and recommendations to continually improve the delivery of our client experience process
· Support team members and senior leadership team as requested
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned
· Assist with reviewing and coordinating standard customer service activities related to shipping, demos schedules, and sales activities by reviewing reports, orders, shipments, and other information as required or directed by management
· Compile and maintain all required records, documents and salesforce entries for all communication with customers
· Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
· Act as the primary driver for customer renewals by engaging customers to drive usage and adoption of our solutions through the customer lifecycle of onboarding, adoption and renewals
· Provide support with general purchasing and inventory management
· All other duties as assigned
Here’s what you bring to the table:
About iLobby Visitor Management
iLobby is the global leader of SaaS-based enterprise visitor management system, with an easy, reliable and innovative platform that has become an integral part of day-to-day operations for major governments, banks, airports, manufacturers, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. With iLobby, we help clients succeed in tracking, managing, and monitoring who is in their building – while increasing security and efficiency.
At iLobby, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help our employees to achieve their career and personal goals and enable them to live a healthy and balanced life.
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates have to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
· Computer Software
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 440 Garyray Dr, North York, ON M9L 1P9.
To apply: Please include two items in the e-mail: tailored cover letter (we do read them!) and your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent