Company: Hayer Demoliton Ltd.
Permanent Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening shift.
Wage rate: $27.00 Hourly, for 50.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 12011 Mitchell Rd, Richmond, BC V6V 1M7, Canada
Candidates are required to go to various Locations all over Canada.
Number of positions available: 5
Education: Not required
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver's Licence (Class 1- or A) and Air Brake (Z) Endorsement.
Experience: No experience required. Paid on job training will be provided.
Languages: Basic Knowledge of English is required.
Type of Travel: Long-haul, Provincial/territorial, interprovincial within Canada.
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- To transport goods and materials over long distances, while driving and operating straight or articulated trucks.
- Oversee different aspects of vehicles e.g. loading/unloading of materials etc.
- Plan trip logistics and prepare documentation for transportation of goods and record trip details: cargo info; distance traveled; gas consumption.
- Communicate effectively with the dispatcher and others, using electronic devices to receive and send information.
- Submit paperwork (bill of lading etc.) effectively and maintain log books manually and electronically.
- Properly securing cargo according to safety regulations.
- Inspect overall long-haul truck’s lights, tires, turning signals, breaks, cold storage before start trips, on the way to the trip and after trip finished and if needed perform emergency roadside repairs.
Transportation/Travel Information: willing to travel for extended periods, willing to travel overnight, willing to travel as two-person team, valid driver's license.
Work Location Information: Various locations within Canada.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Finding information, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We welcome applications from Aboriginals and New Immigrants.
Employer: Hayer Demolition Ltd.
How to Apply-
By Mail: 12011 Mitchell Rd, Richmond, BC, V6V 1M7