Before you read any further: Diversity and inclusion is our thing at Opencare; we’ve worked hard to craft a team with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. Why? We're glad you asked! We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business and ability to produce creative solutions. Experience means something different to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team.
Don’t feel like you perfectly fit this role? Do us a favour and apply anyway! Take Taniya for example. Following her start in Ed-Tech, Taniya began her career at Opencare as a Customer Success Manager on our core marketplace product, ensuring that our Practices were reaching their full potential on our platform. Taniya took the initiative to provide strategic insights into the formation of our newest RCM product, and now has transitioned into a lead role for Customer Success on that side of the business. She is working hard every day to bring the most value to our customers, and is navigating through the ambiguity that comes along with building a brand new product from the ground up like a pro! Opencare would not be the same without her.
To enable people to have optimal health of mind and body, by ensuring they get the preventive care they need.
Opencare is re-designing the dentist visit with a focus on wellness. We live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths. Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. To us, that doesn’t make any sense.
That’s why we’re rebuilding every moment of the dental experience; not only to be impactful during the visit, but life enriching afterward, too. If you never thought you’d say “Wow, I love my dentist!”, our goal is to get you there.
We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture, as well as our professional and personal benefits here. You can also hear about it directly from our team here.
Our Customer Success Team’s Vision*
Customer Success is just what it sounds like! It’s about identifying what success looks like for our customers, then partnering with them proactively to help them get there. We have several different product lines and every customer’s needs are different, but across the board the Success team is focused on building relationships and finding effective ways of helping our customers achieve their expected outcomes with Opencare. Whether that means growing their practice, saving time through not having to worry about insurance verification, or collecting more of what they’re owed from insurance providers, our CSMs are partners to help them get there. Our Customer Success team is still pretty early-stage and we know we’ve got a lot of building to do. We’re looking for someone who knows how to drive customer success, but is also excited to help shape best practices and standard procedures for the whole team.
Your impact, 6 months into the role: *
- You will own the success of a group of customers, ensuring they get as much value as possible out of our products and services
- You will have established solid relationships with your customers and will function as their partner for all things Opencare, finding creative ways to add value to their practice and consult on their needs
- You’ll champion the needs of your customers to your team and the rest of Opencare, helping us learn from their feedback and influencing the future development of our services.
- You’ll build out success plans for a growing number of your customers, creating clarity around their desired outcomes with Opencare.
- You’ll help us understand which of your customers are healthy and successful.
- You’ll build on that success by identifying opportunities for them to expand their relationship with Opencare through adding additional products or services that make sense for them.
Your impact, one year into the role: *
- You will help solve operational problems as they come up on our scaling team, using creativity and scrappiness to drive quick results.
- You will influence best practices and expectations for the Customer Success team, using your frontline experience to influence our standard operating procedures.
- You’ll find additional opportunities to influence the customer experience, through building relationships with Product, Growth, and other teams across the business
What skills will you bring to the team from day one?*
- You have at least two years of professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management for a SaaS company
- You have experience in building and maintaining strong client relationships with customers, including growing those relationships over time through cross-selling or upselling.
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients and you’re a natural at building trust with multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy collaboration and you are used to working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are analytical and take action based on data, not just your gut feeling.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to be part of a rapidly growing team and business (with all the fun challenges that come with it!)
What skills will you have the opportunity to develop?*
- Developing and implementing standard operating procedures and shaping our customers’ journeys with us
- Using new tools to facilitate customer success at scale
- You’ll gain additional experience in upselling or cross-selling between multiple products
- Growing your ability to help customers succeed through working closely with a rapidly growing pool of customers
- Grow your understanding of the dental and healthcare industries
Job Types: Temporary, Contract