The Burger’s Priest at 212 Adelaide Street West, Toronto is hiring line cooks and cashiers!!!!
We are looking for outgoing, friendly staff members. If you’re looking for entry level, flexible hours and a fun work environment, please apply via email with resume.
At The Burger’s Priest, we are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food made from real and fresh ingredients. As team member, you will ensure that our guests receive the perfect burger, every time.
Duties and responsibilities
- Works well in a team setting but can complete task independently as well.
- Great customer service attitude is a huge asset
- Works clean and efficiently
- Execute all items to the highest standard following recipes and procedures
- Maintain cleanliness and health & safety standards of the restaurant
- Follow all operational policies and procedures
- Maintain high level of food safety practices
- Must be available weekends and holidays
Qualifications & Experience
- 18 years of age required (licensed environment)
- Smart Serve certification required
- Mixed Shifts, Days and Evenings. Weekends and Weekdays
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays a must!!!
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays (include night shift until 3am)
Skills & Fit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Ability to learn quickly
- Standing for long periods of time
- Working in a hot kitchen environment
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40lb
Job Type: Part-time
- Line Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)