Robson Carpenter LLP is a leading law firm based in Ayr, Ontario (Kitchener-Waterloo Region)
specializing in condominium and subdivision land development. Our experienced lawyers advise
builders and developers on complex land development matters, including property acquisition,
financing, condominium, and subdivision plan registration as well as municipal matters related to
subdivision and condominium developments.
Robson Carpenter LLP is looking for a Billing Clerk to join The Finance department reporting to the
Finance Manager. The successful candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a professional
Duties of this role will include:
- Preparing, and reviewing prebills in a timely manner, monthly or on request, including any
necessary follow up with others in the Firm and revising according to the client billing
- Preparing invoices and forwarding to clients as required.
- Monitoring and reviewing of outstanding WIP (Work in Progress) and following up with lawyers
and staff to ensure timely billing.
- Acting as monitor for specific clients and/or matters when Alternate Fee Arrangements are in
place. Ensuring that special rates and discounts are applied to each invoice. Monitoring
thresholds and other milestones and updating billing lawyer on status.
- Posting of Teraview and Conveyancer charges.
- Closing files in PCLaw
- Experience working with PCLaw is an asset.
Excellent benefits (including 9% matching on RRSP’s as well as RESP matching) and salary depending
When applying please provide details of the above requirements.
Please respond in confidence.