New Management is taking over the Two Hills Inn which lies in the heart of the Two Hills, Alberta. It consists of a Motel, Bar & Restaurant. It is an established business and the management is looking to take this to the next level.
Looking for an experienced creative motivated chef with experience to run daily operations as well as catering events. Must have a valid driver's licence and be clean, organized and provide fast friendly service. Come make this menu your own and take this business to the next level. Flexible hours and being creative a must.
Assistance with Accommodations immediately.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Work Setting
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Order supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Handling heavy loads.
- Physically demanding.
- Attention to detail.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Personal Suitability.
- Team player.
- Client focus.
- Chef/cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- COVID-19 considerations: All COVID 19 regulations followed
Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Culinary: 1 year (preferred)
- cooking: 1 year (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)