Who We are:
Progressa is Canada's only 'Direct-Pay' lender focused solely on non-prime and near-prime consumers. Our online technology platform allows us to provide our customers with a seamless borrowing experience, and our data-driven underwriting approach allows us to work through complex financial situations in 15 minutes or less. We believe Direct-Pay lending is important in light of the growing household debt figures in Canada. By paying bills directly for our customers, we provide peace of mind and an avenue to begin to reduce their debt load and rebuild their credit rather than creating additional financial strain.
As a key team member at Progressa, an ideal candidate blends a background of business analysis and Salesforce administrative skills. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. You will be responsible for working with multiple business units and subject matter experts to identify their Salesforce requirements, define Salesforce-based solutions, and leverage your own skills to meet the business needs.
What You Will Do:
- Business Analysis/Requirements Gathering
- Configure and administer Salesforce including:
- Creation/management of Objects, Fields, Record Types, User Profiles, Roles and Security
- Working knowledge of Process Builder/Workflows
- Experience in Lightning Page Layout Editor
- Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Salesforce Shield, Partner Community, Communities etc.
- Significant experience in creating Reports/Dashboards, including custom report types
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and change management activities
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Salesforce User Management, assisting with the training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- User Testing experience a plus
- Develop and maintain documentation related to configuration, operation, etc of the Salesforce system
- Experience in financial services or regulated industries is considered an asset
- Act as a primary point of contact for Salesforce support and change requests
- Act as a point of escalation for other IT supported systems
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Up to date with the latest and greatest in the Salesforce ecosystem, including new Salesforce products, Releases, and AppExchange apps
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce implementation experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true need
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Exceptional communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Experience with ITIL or other ITSM/governance frameworks is considered an asset
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM 211) is a big bonus
Who You Are:
- Customer Focused: You are committed to meeting the needs of customers by offering a fair and transparent service.
- Human: You respect and care about your colleagues, customers and communities, which is demonstrated by being inclusive, compassionate and kind.
- Integrity: You are honest, reliable and trustworthy who will do the right thing, even when nobody is looking.
- Excellence: You strive to be the best and have an obligation to manage our resources wisely to ensure continued growth for the business.
- Fun: You encourage teamwork, friendship and enthusiasm while maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
What We Offer:
- Group benefits (Life, AD&D, Extended Health & Dental, and Travel insurance)
- Advancement opportunities
- A collaborative team environment
- Bonus and incentive program
- Competitive wages
- Access to exclusive discounts
- Fun social events
As a fintech company, Progressa is responsible for highly sensitive information. Please note that any job offer will be conditional upon the completion of a satisfactory background check including, but not limited to, criminal, credit and employment reference checks.
Progressa welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Note: Please attach a resume and a cover letter including your salary expectation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salesforce: 2 years (Required)