Dermapure is Canada's leading network of non-surgical aesthetic medical clinics working with physicians and specialists from across Canada to provide our patients with a professional and safe experience.
We specialize in anti-aging procedures, skin rejuvenation, Botox and cosmetic fillers, laser skin and body treatments designed to provide results for our valued clients.
We are seeking a full time, Doctor's Assistant for our Vancouver clinic. We are searching for a dynamic, committed individual who has an authentic gift for empathy.
At Dermapure we set high standards and work in a fast-paced environment that is dependent on teamwork. Your ability to place the needs of the patient first and work both independently and as part of a team are a must. If you are looking to work with the leader in non-surgical aesthetic practices with a growing company and are passionate about what you do, we want to hear from you!
Acting under the supervision of the Clinic Director, the Doctor's Assistant (injections and lasers) is responsible for greeting/hosting Patients at the clinic, and getting them ready for treatments. She assists the doctor and follows up with customers after the treatment.
1. Assist the doctor on injection days by:
· Providing exceptional customer service skills and a warm demeanor
· Controlling flow of patients from arrival to waiting room to preparing;
· Preparing the treatment rooms so they are clean and stocked for injection (supplies and products);
· Getting patients ready for treatment: face washed, photos, consent, topical, discuss treatment and aftercare;
· During treatment, providing reassurance to patient, discussing aftercare, documenting treatment and other services or products discussed for front staff to address patient;
· After treatment, assisting with aftercare instruction, ice and arnica, follow up reinforced.
2. Administrative tasks
· Keep medical charts confidential;
· Keep treatment rooms neat and de-cluttered;
· Mix neuromodulators at start of day;
· Keep an eye on supply of neuromodulators throughout day;
· Optimize Dr schedule – daily/weekly;
· Communicate with other staff as to scheduling, handling of patients, assistance needed, etc.
Required professional qualifications and experience:
· High school diploma.
· Medical Aesthetic certificate or diploma.
· Nursing degree would be an asset.
· At least three (3) years of experience in a similar role in the medical or medical aesthetics field.
· Medical charting (SOAP)
· Spoken and written languages: full proficiency in English is required.
Required personal skills:
· Patient oriented
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
· Integrity and trustworthiness
· Sense of autonomy and initiative
· Strong compliance to work procedures
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time