Candidates need to be able to commute to the East End of Toronto (Beaches/Leslieville/Danforth/Corktown). While all candidates will be considered preference will be given to candidates who live in the East End.
Do you love Soccer? Do you have youth coaching/education and management experience? Are you free weekends to coach children 18 months - 7 years old? - If the answer is yes to those questions, then Little Kickers is for you!
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, and soccer-loving individual to join the (Beaches/Leslieville/Danforth/Corktown) Little Kickers team. You will be working 15 hours a week (9 hours on the weekend and 6 hours remotely doing administrative tasks during the week).We run year-round and the company is expanding so there is an opportunity to grow with us.
- Coaching and managing soccer classes for children of 1.5-7 years old (up to 9 hours per week)
- Proactive pre-session planning of each Little Kickers activity session/event and distributing to the coach network.
- New coach recruitment and training.
- Managing, training, scheduling and corresponding with coaches
- Reporting to and coordinating with Franchise Manager to ensure the high-quality Little Kickers sessions at all times.
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday mornings (most shifts are between 9-1pm) Sunday afternoon from 2 – 5pm
- Driver's license and access to a vehicle.
- Passionate about working with pre-school aged children and have an understanding of how to engage them.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic, excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Administrative skills and computer literacy (Google Docs, Microsoft office)
- Excellent verbal communication skills to engage both children during classes and parents in progress discussions after classes.
- Passion for soccer and physically fit in order to coach soccer classes with a high level of energy for 3 – 4 hours.
- Able to access their inner child to be playful, fun, and imaginative.
- Previous management experience
The following experience is an asset, but not mandatory to apply:
- Experience working in management with athletic brands such as Lululemon, Nike, Sport Check, Mountain Equipment Co-op etc.
- Physical Education teachers, early childhood educators and personal trainers with soccer experience
- Parents with soccer experience and availability Saturdays and Sundays
- First aid certified
- In date Criminal Background Check or willingness to start application.
To apply: Do you fit the criteria above? Are you reliable and can commit to showing up each and every week? Then Little Kickers NEEDS YOU to join our team of thousands of other coaches working in several countries across the world.
Check out this video to find out more about our program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tcrIhVLc8M
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- management: 1 year (Required)
- soccer: 1 year (Required)
- child care: 1 year (Preferred)
- coaching: 1 year (Required)