Join the Housekeeping team at Sparkling Hill Resort! We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available for a Linen Attendant role. This is an entry level position with lots of opportunity to develop for the right individual.
- Enter guest rooms before Room Attendants to remove all bedding and linen and organize garbage, etc.
- Sort and organize linen to be washed by the Laundry team
- Assist Housekeeping team members with tasks as directed
- Deliver linen and amenity items to guest rooms
- Assist Laundry team with folding, washing, and ironing as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Previous experience in housekeeping an asset
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Proficient communication skills and the ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Flexible to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Dress in issued uniform and ensure a neat, clean, and tidy appearance at all times
- Be able to maintain and professional and welcoming demeanor at all times
Qualified applicants may submit a detailed resume to Mr. Patrick Fouquette, Assistant Operations Manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent