The Site Supervisor will assist the Project Manager in the delivery of projects by overseeing and coordinating the on-site activities throughout site establishment, installation and inspection. A Site Supervisor is responsible for knowing the work to be completed and for applying resources to accomplish that work, while assuring the goals of the program are implemented and successfully finalized.
· Have experience with load bearing steel stud, structural steel erection and welding
· Be accurate and detail oriented.
· Work under pressure and within time constraints.
· Monitor job progress and costs.
· Interact with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
· Scheduling experience is required
· Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Projects
· Must be willing to travel
· Be willing to work on the tools when needed
· Read and understand blueprints, schematics and construction documents
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Lead a construction team composed of internal staff and external contractors.
· Be self-motivated, able to manage multiple tasks, and prioritize to meet deadlines.
· The ability to motivate subcontractors, suppliers and staff in order to achieve the highest level of quality and performance.
· Manage employees, construction, quality of work and schedule while following building code, meeting safety requirements, time deadlines, company budgets, specifications, standards, and policies.
· Maintain an efficient, effective, clean and safe work site at all times.
· Complete necessary daily and weekly reports
· Organize time, material and labour
· Manage tools and material inventory
Only applicants who are being considered will be contacted.
Our office is located just 20 minutes South of Calgary in High River.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year