The Site Superintendent works in conjunction with the objectives of the Low Rise construction division. The position will involve overseeing the trades and site workforce, ordering materials, supplies and scheduling deliveries according to the production schedule. We are seeking an experienced Site Superintendent to join our Low Rise construction team.
Will include but are not limited to the following:
- Construct quality built homes according to standards within time schedules while minimizing costs and maximizing profitability of a high volume production site.
- Ensure trade partners embrace and work in compliance with the Health and Safety Policy. Schedule, instruct and motivate subcontractors to complete work in a timely manner while maintaining the level of detail and quality expected by the home purchaser and Empire Communities.
- Maintain a professional and organized job site. Manage and inspect the quality of trade performance and hold them accountable to Empire Communities standards of building and to provide signed completion reports.
- Candidate must possess leadership experience, thorough understanding of construction methods, scheduling and blueprint reading, excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills, highly effective organizational and planning skills and the ability to deal effectively in demanding situations.
- 10 years supervisory experience in residential site construction,
- Post-secondary diploma/university degree in Building technology or a related field
- Completed CSAO Health Safety Representative training, Current First Aid training and certification