IntelligenceBank is a high-growth B2B software company. We design business process applications, such as Marketing Operations, Brand Portal and Digital Asset Management to help marketing departments streamline content management and compliance.
IntelligenceBank prides itself with its premium customer support, and has won "Highest Rated Support" amongst all software vendors - so this role is a critical part of our success.
About The Customer Success Manager Role
IntelligenceBank is looking for a smart, enthusiastic and driven Customer Success Manager.The ideal candidate will have at minimum of 5 years experience in customer success, software implementation and/or project management, along with the ability to multi-task and a true passion for problem solving and helping customers achieve their business goals. This is a critical role whose priority is to successfully onboard customers, train users and manage the overall relationship with customers. A passion for software and new technologies is also a must. A day in the life of a Customer Success Manager looks like this:
- Participate in customer handover meetings, and work with sales account executives on processing sales, setting up accounts internally, and setting up customer kick off meetings.
- Conduct implementation workshops to uncover clients’ requirements and provide recommendations on how best to use the platform to meet their goals.
- Host kick off call meetings, usually via web meeting, to discuss roles and responsibilities for the project, and advise clients of items needed for branding, single sign on, custom URL and other implementation requirements.
- Create project plans for customers so at all times, clients have a clear idea of 'what's next' and due dates to reach the desired launch date. Continually liaise with customers throughout the implementation phase.
- Update CRM system daily with client information, tasks and implementation hours used as part of the contract.
- Configure new platform based on clients’ requirements, which entails creating folder structures, migrating data, configuring forms, setting up workflows, setting up permissions.
- Create client documentation as required.
- Train main admin users and show how the helpdesk is used.
- Assist clients with launch of their platform.
- Manage overall relationship with customers including educating them on new features launched and facilitating upsells.
- Feedback to the product team and management any new product ideas or feedback that has come up during the implementation process.
- Become a true product hero.
And much more if you’re eager to learn and grow professionally…
Skills Needed To Be Great in the Role
We don’t expect you to know everything, but we require you to have most of the following skills and for those that are unfamiliar, have the aptitude and drive to learn.
- Experience in B2B SaaS Customer Success, Implementation or Project Management is ideal, though we are opened to other career experiences if you can articulate how you think they can suit the role and benefit the company.
- Have a 'high bar' for attention to detail and organization, so 'nothing slips through the cracks'.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- Excellent work ethic – will do what it takes to make customers successful.
- Excellent communications skills – this is a must have.
- Graphic design (i.e. basic Photoshop) desirable but not required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is desirable but not required.
- Proficient with Office products.
- Tech savvy.
- Passionate about providing 'six star service in a five star world' to our valued clients.
IntelligenceBank has a strong culture of innovation, going the extra step for our customers, and collaboration amongst team members. We believe our people are our most important asset and cultural fit is a very important part of the hiring process. The following are the personal aspects we look for in each candidate.
- Be a team player, and work well with others.
- Respect colleagues and clients.
- Contribute new ideas to benefit the overall business.
- Have positive attitude and “go the extra mile”.
- Constantly look for ways to promote or improve the business and product.
- Timely attendance to all meetings, and timely reporting (when required).
Job Type and Category
While the job is a full time role, you will be hired on a FTE contract basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- customer success: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)