Celerity POS Inc. is a POS solution provider. Our business is supplying POS solutions (software and hardware) to North American hospitality and retail businesses. Our current customer base is comprised of approximately 80% hospitality related businesses, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Bistro's and Hotels. The remainder 20% of our customer base consists of a variety of Retail businesses. We are currently accepting applications for one experienced and two entry-level/trainee Point-of-Sale (POS) technicians. We will be adding technicians in Calgary and Edmonton and will consider applicants from Red Deer or other locations in central Alberta. We will also consider candidates who for varies reasons would prefer to stay home. These individuals would be trained to offer telephone and log in support.
Entry level Trainees (2) Self trained ? Recent graduate? Restaurant or retail employee with an aptitude for computers if your a hard worker and think you have the ability. Tell us your story we will listen!
Experienced POS Technician : The POS technician is responsible for providing installation, customer training, and support in the hospitality and retail industry Windows-based Point-of-Sale systems. The ideal candidate must have good multi-tasking and interpersonal skills, demonstrate a customer service “first” attitude, and is self-motivated to learn. The ability to work effectively both independently and in a fast-paced environment as a team player. This position can at times require travel and includes after-hours on-call support on a rotational basis. Our team will provide the successful candidate with training on the point of sale system setup, support, and installation procedures.
The successful candidate should also possess the following qualifications:
- A knowledge of computers and Windows operating system, including key windows applications and system configuration elements
- Technical troubleshooting skills with problem-solving skills
- A positive customer service approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A valid driver’s license will be required for site visits and equipment installations Compensation is based on experience and qualifications and position include medical benefits.
If you have an outstanding work ethic and If you think you are a fit with us, please apply. We are not adverse to paying individuals what they deserve.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place