- Pick customers orders with 100% accuracy using Husky Food designated tools and supplies.
- Receive Husky Food product with 100% accuracy using designated tools and supplies.
- Double check outbound orders with 100% accuracy.
- Putaway receivables with 100% accuracy.
- Pull product for picking lines with 100% accuracy using FIFO.
- Load / unload trailers, ocean containers, vans, trucks ( Fleet ).
- Ensure receiving paperwork is completed with 100% accuracy.
- Empty master cartons in picking lines, if they’re open, and place stock on shelves accordingly.
- Use Husky Food provided M.H.E safely to ensure assigned tasks are completed in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- Work closely with other Husky Food co-workers and departments.
- Complete all paperwork neatly and legibly.
- Present and conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- Adhere to all fire, health and safety, harassment / violence policies at all times.
- Keep your work area clean and tidy at all times.
- Keep the warehouse, lunchrooms and washrooms clean and tidy at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 40Lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic faced paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- CSA approved safety shoes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- warehouse: 2 years (Required)