Cedar Ridge is seeking an Installer’s Helper for our Custom Millwork and Cabinetry. We have a proven track record providing Custom Millwork throughout Eastern Ontario for many years, and continue to grow.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Applicant will work with our Installer under his supervision and direction to assist him onsite with delivery, setup and installation. This position offers a growth opportunity, as the successful applicant will eventually advance to working independently on job sites.
Applicant must be energetic, willing to learn and have 1 year shop or woodworking experience. Some evening and/or weekend work may be required. Wage is $15.00 - $16.00/hour, commensurate with experience. Cedar Ridge Designs Inc. provides a benefit package.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Benefits package is provided. Contact:
- A valid driver's license with clean Motor Vehicle Record, safety shoes
- The ability to effectively communicate with customers and personnel within the company
- Must have an eye for detail and a high quality of work
- Fast, efficient and professional conduct on job sites, including cleanliness and eye to detail
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Trouble shooting abilities (Know how to problem solve with cabinetry)
- Read and interpret drawings for install
- Submit Daily Progress Reports and Timesheets
- Work within time lines given
- Receive and help offload millwork when delivered
- Discuss with Project Manager about site and understand scope of project
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes quickly and possess the ability to think "Outside the Box" when faced with challenges
- Be able to cut baseboard and crown moulding
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join mouldings, wood materials and hardware, operate power tools
Phone Colin Unruh at 613-527-2600 or fax resume to 613-527-1600. Only those with the requested experience need apply. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.