The Program Instructor’s responsibilities include the operation and administration of Literacy Nipissing’s Literacy and Basic Skills programs. A job description is available from our office.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Education and/or related education and experience.
- Experience teaching in an adult education, literacy, or related field.
- Knowledge of the Employment Ontario Literacy and Basic Skills Program
- Established interpersonal skills
- Experience working with and recruiting volunteers
- Experience working at a local level with community partners and referral agencies.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)