Accountable to the Director of Operation, the Office and Customer Service Coordinator manages the services to customers, including coordinating minor building maintenance services, effective support services and recreational activities. He / she also act as secretary and receptionist of the Company and administer the rental database and resident information. He / she also provides assistance to the book keeper.
Lavoie Properties' mission is to provide quality apartments in an innovative way that meets the needs of the population. The family business carries out its mission by building and managing its own apartment buildings and by offering, among other things, quality services and a peaceful and safe environment to its tenants.
- College diploma in administration, or the equivalent experience.
- Office management techniques including some bookkeeping.
- We would require a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative support position.
- Demonstrate experience in doing some research and compiling information from reliable online sources.
- Some bookkeeping/accounting, secretarial and reception positions, or the equivalent.
Work Location Information
Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication
- To act as a secretary including word processing, photocopying, E-mailing, letters etc.
- To act as a receptionist including answering telephone, directing phone calls to appropriate individuals, welcoming clients and visitors.
- To act as the internal assistant to bookkeeper, paying invoices, rent deposits, etc.
- To administer rental database and resident information.
- To administer the filing and archives systems.
- To ensure maintenance of office equipment and purchase office supplies.
- To update the Policies and Procedures manuals when needed.
- To coordinate activities of Building Superintendents and coordinates minor building maintenance services.
- To manage the maintenance schedules of all buildings.
- To coordinate, with building superintendent, tenants moving in or out.
- To chair meetings with tenants if needed.
- To ensure that all rental materials are in order.
- To occasionally represent the Company during residents and customers social gatherings (festivities, committee meetings, special events)
- To assume any other relevant responsibilities.
- Confident personality with great people skills.
- Writing and communication skills in French and English.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to follow up on outstanding tasks.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected will be contacted.
How to apply: By email
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26,325.00 to $30,225.00 /year
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)