The Brock Group is a leading provider of industrial specialty services to clients around the world, with headquarters in Houston, TX, and operating units in Canada, the United States, and Latin America. With the Canadian head office in Edmonton, the company supports routine maintenance, turnarounds, and industrial capital projects by providing services including scaffolding and work access, insulation, fireproofing, and asbestos abatement, for general maintenance, construction, turnarounds, and shutdowns to western Canadian producers.
- Local to Calgary area- Carseland
- Shift: 5 days on 2 day off
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Valid certification from an accredited apprenticeship board (proof of hours may be accepted).
- CSTS - 09, OSSA Fall Protection, and Confined Space.
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolding at heights.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds often and occasionally up to 100 pounds.
- Maintain footing on surfaces which are sometimes slippery.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees and supervision.
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and feel objects; and coordinate well the use of hands or fingers and eyes.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the work location.
- Must be able to supply a negative Drug & Alcohol Pre-Access test.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
To be considered for this position, please include a copy of each of the following items when you upload your resume.
- Updated resume
- Valid SAIA ticket or Proof of hours
- OSSA Fall Protection certification
Job Type: Full-time