We are a Truck and Trailer Repairs Shop based in Calgary, Alberta looking for a Truck and Trailer Mechanic to work along our experienced team of Mechanics and Apprentices. We offer competitive salary and benefits and schedule flexibility.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities and repairs on heavy duty trucks and trailers and heavy equipment.
- Diagnose faults, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, electric and engine issues, air conditioning etc.
- Complete and keep proper documentation and records associated with equipment repairs.
- Attend service calls for roadside assistance.
- Perform or assist with CVIP inspections.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
Industry: Transport and Freight
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $18.00-$43.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- maintenance : 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)