NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Work where you are genuinely appreciated, and where your voice is heard, and your personal goals and success truly matter to your employer!
Do you have a strong work ethic?
Are you dependable and punctual?
Do you take pride in completing work with a high standard of excellence, even when no one is watching?
Do you have the independence and integrity to be trusted with company time and resources?
Do you have the patience to address clients issues in a courteous manner?
Thank you for your interest in employment with our company, 416-SO-CLEAN. We are a cleaning service provider in the Greater Toronto Area, ranked "Best Cleaner" in the Greater Toronto Area by Homestars.com client reviews and ratings 15 years in a row. Our company is enjoying tremendous growth, and we are looking for quality people to join our team. You could be well on your way to a very rewarding experience.
Cleaning experience is NOT required
. We will train you.
Key Skills Required
Must have a G Driver License with clean driving record.
Must have a clean criminal record certificate.
Able to carry up to 40 lbs unassisted.
Available to work 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mondays through Saturdays five days a week.
These are our core values at 416-SO-CLEAN. These Values are “ways of thinking” that guide us in our decisions. These values help us accomplish our mission. These values also define the key attributes of our “Eh-Team” (Extraordinary, Elite & Exceptional Team members). We Are...
PUNCTUAL: WE ARE ON TIME ALL THE TIME -Our clients are the super busy high achievers. We value their time and they value ours. We arrive at the shop and client home on time and we leave on time. If there are any expected delays or unable to make it to work we notify the office immediately.
- RELIABLE: YOU CAN COUNT ON US - If we say we’re going to do something, we do it. If we say we will be there at 8:00 AM, we will be there at 8:00 AM. We don’t let items fall through the cracks. We handle our sh!t, we are responsible and follow through.
- CONSISTENT: REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION- We aim to constantly adhere to the same principles, behavior, standards, attitude, and quality. We are predictable, steady, reliable and able to be counted on. We have an Extraordinary Operation Procedures system in place and we will follow this system to the teeth. Our clients will be serviced by different team members throughout the time, but the service will always be done extraordinarily well because we are consistent. We Provide supervisors with feedback on any improvements needed for these procedures.
- RESPONSIBLE: WE DRIVE SAFELY & TAKE GREAT CARE OF OUR TOOLS - We are always on the road. We are driving heavy trucks. So, we drive accounting to road and weather conditions. Paying full attention to the road. When we take care of our trucks and tools, they will take care of us. They will make our jobs easier and more fun to do. We Keep trucks and tools in mint condition by following daily, weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance checklists and logs. We fully stock and refill cleaning solution bottles & supplies, clean tools at the end of every shift, and according to the Van Equipment Checklist. We Report to the office as soon as there are any trucks/tools maintenance operation issues or running low on supplies. If any incidents occur, breakage of any items, or any areas of concern, we notify your supervisor or manager immediately. Personal accidents must be reported immediately and WSIB safety procedures must be followed.
BEST-VALUE UPFRONT PRICING
TRUSTWORTHY & HONEST: WE ARE IN THE RELATIONSHIP NOT TRANSACTION BUSINESS In an industry that sadly thrives on bait & switch practices, we thrive on providing our clients the BEST VALUE without any need to be pushing sales people making high commentions on up selling unneeded services. We demand integrity. We work very hard to earn our clients trust. We are consultants not salespeople. Our client has a problem that needs solving, we solve the problem without creating another problem. If we are able to solve other problems clients have like performing an added value service cleaning to another item in the house, we will notify the client and advise them accordingly. Thus, we will be compensated based on our production rate accordingly and we are expected to meet or exceed our weekly pay rate with our weekly production rate.
- GREAT COMMUNICATORS: WE UNDERSTAND CLIENT NEEDS - We clearly listen and understand our clients needs and we deliver based on their needs and their perceptions of ‘Clean’. We always update the office with our progress. The Dynamic of the schedules changes very quickly so it's crucial that we keep communicating with the team. We always call the client 30 min before heading there, pre inspection, post inspection, update work order, make notes on Service Monster app, provide quotes for other items or services if needed. We notify the office immediately if there are changes of the time needed for completing the job (increase or decrease). We also notify the office with payment methods for each job before leaving the job site.
- OCE: WE HAVE AN OBSESSIVE COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE - We do the ordinary, extraordinary well. How we do Anything, is how we do Everything. We have a low tolerance for mediocrity and live for exceeding expectations. We hold ourselves and our work to a higher standard. Our work is our art. We are signing off each job like the artist signs off his/here masterpiece. We go out of your way to delight the clients and exceed their expectations.
LOVE : WE HAVE A DEEP LOVE FOR WHAT WE DO. - We take great pride in what we do. We love our mission, what we stand for, and what we value. We appreciate the work we do, the standards we exceed, and the people we impact. We’re soulfully fulfilled by our work. We have a great attitude, we smile and have lots of fun.
TEAM PLAYER: WE HAVE EACH OTHER’S BACK - We work in teams. We look after each other. We help each other. We support each other. We are as strong as our weakest link. We have fun together as a team. We mentor, train and supervise our helper technician
WE DRESS TO IMPRESS: WORK IS THEATER AND EVERY BUSINESS IS STAGE - We must recognize that we are not in the cleaning business… we are in the clean-tertainment business… We are a Fabric Care and Indoor Air Quality Extraordinaires/Consultants/Specialists. We dress like it. We show up Nice and groomed. Our clients will judge us within 30 seconds of showing up. We make a great first impression. Shaven every day. Nice and clean vans/tools. We are on stage the moment we wear the uniform. Even when outside the client home… we are on stage when we are driving the trucks… when we are at the gas station and Tims.
This is a full time 40 hours a week paycheque position. You will be expected to be at the office five days a week Monday through Saturdays . Our office is located at 4057 Chesswood Dr, Toronto.
You will start at $18 with the training. Once you are able to perform the Lead technician role and servicing the clients on your own then you will be paid $24 an hour. After 3 months of probation period you will get medical and dental benefits.
If this position sounds like it is for you, your next step is to send an email to service@416SoClean.com and let us know why you think you are a great fit for this position
Please do NOT call the office. Contact us by email ONLY: service@416SoClean.com
To learn more about our company, please visit www.416SoClean.com.
Our focus is professional customer service and we care about each and every one of our clients and our employees and we work to ensure a warm and supportive work environment.
After over 15 years in business, we now have thousands of awesome clients that we work for on a regular basis, and this number continues to grow on a daily basis. Our number one goal is to provide the best possible service to our clients so that we are the cleaning company of choice in the area. This is the reason we are growing so quickly. The service we provide our clients is the absolute best available. Each person on our team is committed to this goal and does whatever is necessary to accomplish it every day.
We guarantee "The Most Professional, Thorough and Deep Cleaning Ever, or It's FREE!" We make this bold offer in everything we do, and we stand behind this offer 100%. We use the best equipment, the best supplies, and have the best training. We offer our team members everything they need to be a success with 416-SO-CLEAN.
To make this happen, we need people like you - people who have integrity and who take great pride in their work. If you want to join the 416-SO-CLEAN team as a Cleaning Technician, contact us and let's make it happen!