We are looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team! This role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests manually, before feature launches, and use scripting to automate some tests. Working in a highly collaborative and agile environment, you will work closely with developers, product owners and business users, to guarantee the quality of features being developed, on our cloud and edge platforms (Vention website, MachineMotion controller, Teach Pendant, Vention Assembler).
More specifically, you will:
- Design and build test cases and analyze the results.
- Perform manual user testing, executing the above-mentioned test cases.
- Work with the provided deployments, and have a hands-on approach to creating your own physical test environment on Vention machines (installing motors, assembling mechanical actuators)
- Have a hands-on approach to deploying your software test environment (basic shell commands, basic Git use)
- Eventually design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Plan and prioritize testing requirements.
- Communicate issues, risks, and test status in a timely and detailed manner to all stakeholders.
Our culture is an uplifting environment for high achievers. The fast-paced, high-performance environment will give you the opportunity to build products, processes and strategies that will have a lasting impact.
When you join Vention, you join a team of professionals with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Together, we strive to nurture a supportive and inclusive work environment for all.
We’re passionate about helping you do your best work. Claim your seat and find out what you can do!
Location: 4767 Rue Dagenais, Montréal, QC
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations